Foreign Languages & Cultures Programs
- Chinese (General Option only)
- French (General & Teaching Options)
- Japanese (General & Teaching Options)
- Spanish (General & Teaching Options)
- International Options Major – General Studies
Professions Second Majors
- French or Francophone Area Studies
- French Apparel Merchandising
- Film Studies
- German Area Studies
- Global Studies
- Latin American Area Studies
Master of Arts
- Hispanic Studies with an emphasis in Spanish
Academic Program Manager & Advisor
Daggy Hall 212
Walk-In Advising Hours: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Appointments are now made online!
- Go to: http://ssc.campus.wsu.edu
- Login with your WSU network ID and password
- Click on the blue “Get Advising”button
- Select a time that works with your schedule
- Enter your major and any information needed in the comments section, then Confirm your appointment.
Please note: If you are not currently a certified major in foreign languages, you will be unable to schedule an appointment online. Please call the SLCR office at 509-335-4135 to schedule an appointment with Laurie.