Olga L. Borges is originally from México. She acquired her master of arts degree in Spanish Literature and Languages from Washington State University (2008). Her B.A. is from Central Washington University (2005), where she majored in Spanish and minored in Philosophy. She also studied at the University Complutense (Madrid, Spain) and at the University of British Columbia.
Fields of Interest
· 20th and 21st Century Peninsular Spanish Graphic Narrative
· 20th and 21st horror and Gothic fiction
· Cultural Studies, Gender Studies and Affect Theory
· Peninsular Spanish and Latin American Culture, Film and Literature
· Spanish as a Heritage Language
Office: CIC 125N, WSU Tri-Cities