Minor in Latin American Studies
A minor in Latin American studies requires a minimum of 16 hours of course work that includes four credits from Spanish 203 and 12 additional credits. Half of the credits required for the minor must be in upper-division courses and a minimum of nine credits with a letter grade must be taken in residency at WSU, of which three must be at the 300–400 level. For the special requirements concerning Latin American options in the Spanish language minor, please consult with your academic advisor.
Academic Program Manager & Advisor
Drop-in advising hours: 8:30–9:30 a.m.
Appointments are now made online!
- Go to: http://ssc.campus.wsu.edu
- Login with your WSU network ID and password
- Click on the blue “Get Advising”button
- Select a time that works with your schedule
- Enter your major and any information needed in the comments section, then Confirm your appointment.
Please note: If you are not currently a certified major in foreign languages, you will be unable to schedule an appointment online. Please call the SLCR office at 509-335-4135 to schedule an appointment with Laurie.